The San Diego Public Library Foundation will be drawing for two round-trip flights on Southwest Airlines. To qualify, all you have to do is support the San Diego Public Library Foundation with a donation by 11:59 PM (PST), Friday, November 30. Anyone making online contributions at https://supportmylibrary.org/givingtuesday/ through November 30 is automatically entered.
- Everyone that enters the drawing on or before November 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m., is eligible to win two round-trip flights on Southwest Airlines.
- No donation is necessary to enter the drawing, but participants are limited to one entry and need to enter prior to 11:59 PM November 30, 2018.
- Ways to enter:
- You are automatically entered if you make an online donation or by contacting the San Diego Public Library Foundation during the contest period. You may also make your gift by phone by calling Mia Sciuto at 619-238-6695.
- Contact Mia Sicuto at the San Diego Public Library Foundation by telephone (619-238-6695) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your full legal name, email address and telephone number with your intention to enter the drawing.
- Drawing will be held within 30 days of November 30, 2018.
- Fair market value of the package is $800.
- See general contest rules and other eligibility requirements below.
- NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The drawing involves a general and indiscriminate distribution of drawing opportunities.
- Drawing opportunities are offered on the same terms and conditions as drawing opportunities for which a donation is given.
- Contest rules may be found here on the website at any time, 24/7 (www.supportmylibrary.org/drawing).
- Participants must be legal residents of California and at least (18) years of age, must have legal California Identification and U.S. Social Security numbers at time of entering contest to be eligible to be awarded prize.
- Employees and immediate family members, board members, advisory committee members of the San Diego Public Library Foundation and the San Diego Public Library are not eligible. “Immediate family” refers to spouses, children, step/foster children, in-laws, domestic partners, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and current or past legal marriages and/or any other person residing in the same residence as employee.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winners will be notified by telephone, electronic mail and/or U.S. Mail and will be required to sign a liability/publicity release. The San Diego Public Library Foundation will send prizes to winners by U.S. Mail. Winners may choose to pick up prizes at the San Diego Public Library Foundation office located at the Central Library @ Joan Λ Irwin Jacobs Common, 330 Park Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101.
- If a winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize within 30 days, The San Diego Public Library Foundation at its sole discretion reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
- The San Diego Public Library Foundation retains the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
- All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- All winners and their guests, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless all San Diego Public Library Foundation and affiliated organizations, their agents, officers, and employees and contractors for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize, including event tickets and travel.
- Mailing address is San Diego Public Library Foundation, PO Box 120391, San Diego, CA 92112; phone number is (619) 238-6695.